Yesterday all of our stuff arrived after a one day delay (the unloading crew could not get here because of highway closures from the fires). We have a lot of unpacking to do!

Julia has her first cold, she has a cough and a runny nose. She is sleeping pretty well and still seems to be in a good mood!

The dogs are settling in as well, they have already checked out the local doggy day care and it has worn them out!

Dexter has a small injury from day care, a dog bit him on the face so it looks like he has a black eye. He will be ok.

I've also been reunited with my cats! I am happy to see them but I'm not too sure they feel the same way. I think they really enjoyed living dog free at Grandma's house.

And the weather here has been great! A little chilly at night and in the mornings but around 75 or 80 during the day and sunny!

- Posted using BlogPress from my Phone
1 comments:
Beautiful! We'll come visit someday!!!
Post a Comment