Julia has been up to a lot of fun things now that she is one. One of her favorite things is her new trike that she got for Christmas!
That video was from a couple of weeks ago. Today she wanted to ride her trike but unfortunately the weather was not cooperating.
So we decided to make her a homemade sled and see if she would enjoy sledding. She did not.
She also loves to dance to any kind of music. However we cannot seem to catch it on video. Today Oscar stole the show doing some break dancing.
Most of all she loves crawling around and playing with her toys.
Julia's hair is so long I finally tried to "style" it. I was able to put a barrette in but I can tell already she is not going to like me messing with her hair.
If you look closely you can see her two bottom teeth coming in, finally!



1 comments:
She looks so big with her hair put up! How cute!
Post a Comment