Sunday, March 20, 2011

Springtime in Phoenix

Julia and I went down to Phoenix for a visit to enjoy some nice spring weather. Springtime is different than what I am used to. In Phoenix that means 80 degree weather! We are lucky to live so close to such warm temperatures! I wish I were in Phoenix today...
Spring in Flagstaff
This is what spring in Flagstaff can look like. Dexter is happy, no cone on his head and he loves the snow!
On to some pictures of Julia...
Fun new toy
She loved the new toy that Grandma got from a friend, hand-me-downs are great!
Making a mess with the cat toys
Another fun thing she loves to do at Grandma and Grandpa's house, make a mess of the cat toys!
I love noodles!
Enjoying her favorite food, pasta!
I love my new toy!
Cat toys!
We also headed out to a nearby park. She loved the swing.
Happy on the swing!
Very serious at the park
Playing at the park is very serious. No smiles for the camera!
Sand2
This feels funny
Sandy hands
What is on my hands?
She definitely did was not too sure about the sand!

0 comments: