Last weekend we took Julia for her second camping trip down in Sedona. She started off great, she loved being outside, playing in the dirt and sitting by the campfire. She even went to sleep right away in her little pea pod Friday night. I thought this was too easy! I was wrong, she woke up around 1 am crying and inconsolable. I could not get her to calm back down after trying for almost 2 hours we had to get in the car and drive back home leaving Andy and Dexter. We did not want to wake up the other campers! But after sleeping in her own bed for the rest of the night and then a nice long nap we returned to the campsite for more fun. And Julia made it all night Saturday without waking up!
Vegan Corn Chowder
1 day ago







0 comments:
Post a Comment