Friday, July 22, 2011

Trip to California

Julia and I recently returned from a trip to California to visit the cousins. It was a great trip but very busy we did a lot in a short amount of time! We made many trips to the beach, went to Lego Land, swam in the pool and just had fun hanging out!

P1010067
Riding the train at Lego Land
Playing at Lego Land!
Not fighting!
One of the few times Alivia and Julia weren't fighting over toys!
So Tired!
Tired out from playing with giant Legos, storing up energy for the water park (where I didn't take any pictures).
And a lot of pictures on the beach...
Beach
Beach2
P1010161
P1010153
P1010148
P1010160
P1010084
Runners of the Dolphin Dash!
And this is what happens when we tried to get all 4 silly girls in a picture...
Silly Girls 2
Silly Girls
And finally I just had to post this because I thought it was pretty impressive. This is my 2 year old niece, I am pretty sure Julia won't be doing this when she is 2!

0 comments: