Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things are looking good...

Julia is continuing to do well.  As you can see in the picture below, her NG tube is out now that Allison is staying 24/7.  Now we are just down to the IV (and the hat of course).  I think this picture summarizes Julia's feelings for the hat.  Or at least mine!

I am not a fan of this look


As she is continuing to do great (over 6 lb at last check) we are on track for an end of the week discharge.  Then the real fun begins.  I'm sure the dogs don't know what is coming.

Sweet hair


Thanks again to everyone for the thoughts and prayers.

Do you have a wet diaper?

2 comments:

sarahross said...

So nice to see her sweet face without the NG tube. Home is always better!

Megandvd@Beauty in the Attempt said...

That last picture takes my breath away. You will be a great dad Andy.

Cheers~
e