This is what Julia was wearing today when I got to the hospital. She has an IV in her head. She had a PICC line which is a type if IV that goes deeper into the body and was supposed to last until she finished her antibiotics. But since Julia is feisty and likes to remove things from her body that she does not like (she pulled her NG tube out once as well) she managed to kick her legs enough and last night when I was feeding her the PICC line snapped off and could not be repaired. So they tried to put a new one in this morning, they tried twice and could not get it in. Now she is back to having a peripheral IV and this time it's in her head. The hat is to protect it. Doesn't she look silly?

1 comments:
Oh! I though she was just celebrating her one week birthday :)
Post a Comment