While Julia and Allison enjoy a couple of more days with the ladies, I am free to explore a bit more of Flagstaff. And since it is a beautiful day, I decided to take the bike.

The path taken so far... And wow, the altitude (7000 ft) really kicked my rear - even with the fantastic physical shape I am in
. I only had to stop to vomit once! 
Trail through NAU campus After a quick stop at the office to sign some stuff, I wandered back downtown and tried a breakfast place that was highly recommended.
La Bellavia

The food was excellent -

not as well presented as arosko's - and gave me some much needed energy for the rest of the ride.

The sweet hat really accentuates my eyebrows!
I am finally beginning to feel that this is home and we're not just on a vacation. It is harder than you think, considering the tourist vibe of the town. At one stop light today, I was with cars from New York, Nevada and California. It seems to be a great place.
Would love to see anybody who wants to make the trip.
- posted using blogpress from my phone
0 comments:
Post a Comment