Not Really.
Although, I had a moment tonight where it really hit me that I'm a parent. When we arrived home from Indiana (more on that later), there were several big boxes on our step courtesy of Amazon. It is finally time for Julia to have a "real" crib!
As I started opening the boxes, it dawned on me that this was going to be the first of many boxes of stuff for Julia that I'll open to put together, the first of many uninterpretable instructions, and probably the last time I won't need to say "earmuffs" when putting something together.
Of course, the only critic who matters was asked her opinion:
Now, as mentioned above, we did just return from a great, albeit tiring, trip to Indiana to see Friends and Family. More will be coming on that later once we get through pictures, a preview can be found here on arosko blog. Also, Allison will probably be putting a post out on Julia's first solid food (!) before too long.

1 comments:
Love the video!
Post a Comment